Get involved...

‘Love me Love me not’ is a biannual fashion magazine containing illustrations of fashion items loved and hated by their consumers... Combining humor and beauty in the fashion world!

Feature in 'Love me love me not' by emailing me on: lovemelovemenot@mail.com


I am also looking for illustrators who would like to be part of the magazine, so if you are interested also email me on the above address thank you ...


Wednesday 12 May 2010

kiboko hachiyon


Saw funky orange ones at american apparel and then has flashbacks of bad memories..

bumped into a girl with the same exact pair and same exact size. Asked her as a joke mine has a hole, want to swap...and she said ok..i dont mind...HAPPY DAYS :)
illustration
kiboko hachiyon
kiboko_84@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment